Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hang up your coat, and stay for a while.

So let me just start by saying, I do NOT want this weekend to end!! Despite the sudden drop in temperature this morning that I was sooo not expecting, today has turned out to be a very pretty day. Let me add to that, I do not mind the cold, by any means, I love it actually...I just wasn't expecting it, nor the dreary rain that came with it. But it is beautimus outside now!
So, this morning I woke up and was in the mood for breakfast food. We got up, went to Publix and paid double what we normally would for just a few items, and came home and got to cooking.
Being in the kitchen, cooking alongside my hubby is always fun. Kind of takes the work out of it. Anyway, once it was all done, we had a nice delish breakfast complete with pancakes, eggs, grits, bacon & sausage! Can you say yum?!
So far the rest of the day has just been really chill, relaxing being our main goal. We started the laundry, but that's about as far as it's going! Yesterday was b-e-a-Utiful! I actually slept in, seeing as how I managed to get a little cold this week, but that didn't stop me from enjoying my Saturday. The hub & I headed to TooJays for lunch, and it was well worth it...If you ever have a chance to get the "Greek Wrap", DO! It's delish. And there bacon cheeseburger is noteworthy aswell. After that, we walked around the villages a bit, such a pretty day to, and then headed back home. Daniel once again dazzled me with his amazing grillerman skills, fixing us some marinaded chicken, which was his concoction, and made us delicious chicken salads. We definitely ate well this weekend to say the least!
Anyway, I hope your weekends were as good as mine...If only they lasted longer!

No comments: